The Dell Medical School at the University of Texas, Austin, is seeking an exceptional Associate Clinical Chief, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. This leader will be skilled in clinical operations and program building and develop robust clinical programs with partner institutions, primarily Ascension Seton. This includes building and growing a strong digestive health clinic program, increasing practice efficiency, and implementing high-value, patient-centered innovative care. As part of UT Austin, one of the nation’s leading research universities, The Dell Medical School pursues innovation in the re-design of healthcare delivery, excellence in healthcare research, and programs in interdisciplinary and inter-professional education. Lead a team in the first new medical school built by a tier-one university in nearly 50 years. What’s more, you’ll live and work in highly desirable Austin, Texas.
- Exciting, newly created leadership position for someone who enjoys building a program
- Opportunity to develop a robust clinical environment that will support an incoming GI fellowship
- Verifiable patient demand - enjoy an established referral base with our robust primary care network
- Practice support provided by Ascension Medical Group and Dell Med
- Openings are also available for clinical-educator roles and interested applicants are encouraged to apply - ramp up your new practice quickly with verifiable volume
- The ideal Associate Chief candidate will have clinical interests in general GI and hepatology
Community Information — Live and work in Austin, Texas!
Known for its eclectic live-music scene and many parks and lakes, Austin, Texas, is the perfect place to call home. This capital city has something for everyone with a vibrant culture, incredible cuisine options, and stunning surroundings.
- Ranked by Business Insider as the #1 place to live in America
- Overall A Grade from Niche
- One of the strongest economies in the country
- Warm weather year-round and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Five-star shopping, dining, arts and entertainment, and an international airport
- An incredibly family-friendly city with some of the top public and private schools in the state + multiple colleges and universities
- Every amenity you could want or need right at your fingertips
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Gastroenterology.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jay Torio at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference GE-138571